Monday, September 21, 2009

Adventures of Parker Part 1

Parker and I have been doing somethings, and we have been doing these things for a while, but unfortunately for you, I am rather busy, and rather lazy. So...without further wait I will post pictures so OLD, they were taken in Mississippi!

We took Parker to the Agriculture Museum just before we left Mississippi. It was by far one of my favorite places as a kid, and thought that I should do it with Parker, and he is a big animal lover.

Picture068.jpg picture by scb87



This is probably one of my favorite pictures of me and Parker, which isn't saying alot as there are probably only about 20 in existence. Compared to the over 5000 of just Parker and Nicko.
Picture072.jpg picture by scb87

Nicko trying to feed Parker to the goat.
Picture081.jpg picture by scb87

The cutest pig ever.
Picture096.jpg picture by scb87















No comments:

Post a Comment