Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Potty Training!

I was looking around today, thinking it was a good idea to at least get a kid potty around if I was planning on potty training Parker this summer. This summer, you say? Yeah, my mom has me convinced without a doubt that we were all potty trained the summer before we turned 2. I am still skeptical, but figured what could it really hurt, if by some magically thing that my kid was potty trained before two??? FANTASTIC! However, I cam across a few very, very, very creepy things while browsing amazon...just looking at reviews. Item numero uno:



"Because it is never too early to develop the male ego."

I some how find it amazing that men don't need their own urinals, yet our precious babies, who are the future husbands of the world, need this ego boost. Just saying a little creepy.




"Because gambling addiction doesn't run in your family"

The earlier the better, what is better than gambling....weird. Next big item...Touchdown Potty...naked cheerleaders included...creepy.



"going potty is just one big playground"

I really shouldn't think this is funny, but my boyfriend spends entirely too much time in the bathroom, should we really encourage boys to spend any MORE time in there?? Gah, who spends that much time going to the bathroom that they get bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment