Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ahhh, weekends.

I LOVE weekends, mostly I love Nicko being home. He isn't even that great of a help, but he is nice to have around. :) This past weekend we went to play miniature golf with David J., and met his new GIRLfriend. HAHAHA! She was fantastic. :) Parker was VERY fond of her. He couldn't stop staring at her! He is such a flirt, but his skills are lacking. He just gets flabbergasted and stares. Silly boy.

You can do anything while wearing your baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

David J
Photobucket

Besties <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Im pretty sure if you lived closer I think Parker and Gavin would be TROUBLE. Seriously. However I just wanna eat him up, you guessed it, with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new 'do, Sam! I like it.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a hot mama. It's annoying.
    Parker has beautiful eyes!
    What's up with the artsy fartsy photos? lol

    ReplyDelete