Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Chandler and Some Changes

For the Fourth of July we went and had dinner with our friends Carrie and Clay, and their new little baby Chandler! He is about a month old now, and so little and sweet. I have never had much experience with a six pound baby :). Parker tried to rip his appendages off. I am sure he meant well, afterall Parker is as sweet as they come. I got to put Chandler in the sling and he LOVED it. I am so upset now I didn't have it when Parker was little. I would have never put hm anywhere else. On second thought, maybe it is a good thing I didn't have it, or I would have a baby permanently attached to me now. Anyways, a baby that fights sleep named Chandler, loved the sling so much that he was tricked into falling into a coma. Not bad for a newborn, eh?

Parker and I waiting for daddy to get dressed.
Photobucket

Parker eating a "new" remote.

He

Baby Chandler
Chandler Darnell Hobbs Finchum

Baby Chandler and myself.
Photobucket
Wearing baby Chandler.



Changes

I got a new camera. I got this lucky break and took my old one in for repair, and thought nothing was wrong, but the flash. So, I wound up getting a great rebate, for my defective camera, that was actually a gift, but I got a great rebate and was lucky enough to get a new camera!!!! YAY!!!! It just takes a long time to upload to photobucket, and I am trying to be more organized in the way in which I store pictures on my computer. I re organized folders yesterday, and it took me about two hours. I accidentally made eight copies of every picture on my computer! YIKES!! I am going to start a new folder for every month, and have folders in them breaking them down into weeks. So, on Sunday there will be new pictures up on everything. Also, that means my blog will now be behind a week. Which, isn't a big deal, because I am always behind anyways, but now I have valid excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment