Monday, July 13, 2009

First Stay Over.

Parker had his very first sleep over Saturday night. He stayed the night with my mom and aside from not sleeping supposedly was great, she said he didn't even whimper once. :O The king of tantrums didn't even make a peep! I think she is "joshing" me. I also arrived at nine the next morning, you didn't think I could go very long without my kiddo did you?, to find him eating Nilla Wafers and a banana. Apparently he ate two bananas. For dinner, he had cornbread and peas. As if he isn't big enough, now we are going to feed him cornbread :O!!!

They have this really great German Shephard, and I guess he is only like 1.5 years old, so still a pup. He LOVED Parker. I guess he slept by his pack n play all night, and would lick him through the mesh whenever he cried. When I got there, the dog was sitting in the yard making sure Parker didn't eat anything he wasn't supposed to. By nabbing the leaf/stick/grass/dirt/bug out of his hand en route to his mouth. He would also make sure Parker didn't crawl too far out in the yard. Great dog!!

Parker came home napped, and slept like normal last night. YAY! I was so scared we would be facing the same situation that we did coming back from Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment