Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blanket Tents/ 9 month check up

About a week ago someone told me they were doing a blanket tent with their older child, and I got insanely jealous and decided that maybe Parker was ready for teh wonder that are blanket tents. So I put a blanket over our heads and he was AMAZED! He thought it was the coolest thing ever. I am so glad he is a cool kid :). He must get that from me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
How he feels when you take away the blanket tents.
Photobucket


Yesterday, Parker had his check up, and he was NOT anemic. I never thought that he would be, but whatever. He was pretty angry that they had to prick his finger. We were there for three hours or more. I am not entirely sure now. He weighed 26 pounds 11 ounces and was 31 inches long. I do in fact have a man child. He got one vaccine and has to go back at one year. Which is only in three months!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your man child! He is so friggin adorable and I love that he loves blanket tents, I mean who doesnt right?

    ReplyDelete