Friday, June 12, 2009

4,5,&6

Parker now has six whole teeth. He has four on top and still only two on bottom, although that looks like it is about to change.  

We have been super busy, and having a blast! Parker LOVES it here. He particularly liked Westfield. I have a feeling it was all the freedom he was blessed with. He did wind up with splinters and a mysterious cut on his toe. It never bled but it was super deep. Weird, right?  

He is getting so fast at crawling and even cruising he is doing so much better. He is actually standing for a whole minute by himself holding on to nothing. And he says DADA all the time. Last night in the bath, because he was super mad at me for making him lay down in the tub. He was crying and yelling DADADADADADA! I finally gave in and made Nicko get him ready for bed. He is getting better at waving, but he usually doesn't do it until they are already gone? LOL! Silly boy! He is getting so tall! At first I thought he lost weight. Obviously, I am delusional. He just thinned out from growing tall. 

He is quite fond of his grandma. :) And Nono and Nona's dog buddy. I have no idea where he gets his love for animals..I dislike them greatly. Perhaps, it is because I am allergic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment