Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Naked Babies.

Parker is going through this thing that he won't lay still for a diaper change, or a clothes change, well let's just say he won't lay still, or be still ever. This is obviously a problem that probably will never get fixed. By the time, I get control he will be out of diapers. I should probably teach him anyways after that point, just so he knows how difficult it was. Or, how difficult it is for me to wake up every two hours at night for no reason but to rock him back to sleep. :O Needless to say I am exhausted and anxiously waiting nap time today. Back to the story. Parker has decided that he never has to wear clothes/ diaper. This is only a problem when he goes to peeing on the floor. Oddly enough he never throws a fit if he has to get dressed like we actually get to leave the house.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. hahaha oh man I feel your pain however I chase him around the house putting clothes on him and try to distract him while the diaper gets put on haha. I can get it on and stuck on one side then he turns and I can never get the other side set, but clothes HAHA thats a joke getting those on without tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just invest in some good carpet cleaner. They're like little puppies! My 2 year old just peed on the carpet last night cause he hates getting a diaper on after a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness my son loves to be naked! He loves diaper changes but fusses terribly when I am putting his clothes back on. What it it about boys and their obsession with not wearing clothes. HA!

    ReplyDelete