Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baggage Claim!

Yesterday we left for Pittsburgh Pa to of course visit with Nicko's family. I mean honestly who could go that long with out seeing Parker. He is just too cute for words, and as yet to slow down on growth since birth. Still waiting for that one.

I actually started packing Sunday to make sure I didn't forget anything, but somehow I forgot to pack bottles. I use liquid formula so all of my bottles are premade. I walked out of the  house and left my son's bottles in the fridge. I was mortified. What kind of mother does that? I mean honestly. I will breast feed my next kid just for this reason. Forget not being able to take asthma medicine.

Parker was absolutely fantastic on both flights. He would play in the airport and fall asleep before the plane ever took off! He slept the entire time on both flights. He even made a couple of girlfriends. Ah, he is a lady killer. One was a way older woman, I tried to discourage him, but he was having none of it. He then made contact with the most precious little girl. Whom even though she was about a year older than Parker was about on his capability level. She was not behind at all, but it just so happens I am raising a manchild/boygenious!

We finally get to Pittsburgh, but Nicko's luggage did not. Again, it is sad, particularly since all of my bath necessities were in it. Oh, well. Hopefully it makes it here today, or everyone in this area is going to experience the horror of me not wearing make up!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that you got all of your luggage.

    I gave you an award on my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete