Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sleep.

Last night was somewhat better, not that it could have got worse. He woke up twice which isn't bad considering he usually wakes up once to eat around five. That is also the time the motrin wore off. I discovered that he is getting his 8th tooth and it is his right canine. Do I tell you right or left from my POV or do I go by Parker's? If you have the answer let me know. That is from my POV. I am sure those sharp pointy suckers hurt like the dickens. So, I am trying to be supportive no matter how many tantrums he throws or times he bites me. I will be there to tell him how delightful he is. :) After all, what is a mom for if she is the only one that can lie to you and believe it to be the truth. He ate yogurt this morning and if that goes well, then it is back to cow's milk formula we go. Not that it matters it costs the same so no biggie. Just more "normal". I hear it is better for them, but I don't know how or why. Here are some pictures of Parker sleeping, it is that rare that we photograph it as a great moment.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some rest! Our night was better too! I always refer to the tooth from their POV. Like it's his right canine. He looks nice and comfy in his bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Man he's got a lot of teeth! I'm glad you got a little sleep.

    ReplyDelete