Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Trip.

I am going to sum up our trip and maybe tell a few stories. Just to kill multiple birds with one stone.

We had a FANTASTIC time. I am working on pictures. I have some and so do other people and I will compile them when I get them and get mine put on the computer. I am lazy and Parker has been uber crabby.

Parker LOVED staying in Westfield on Lake Erie. He could crawl everywhere and do everything, needless to say he was in heaven. He loves being outside in the sunshine. He thought it was great. There was water and so much new stuff to explore. I loved Westfield. I mean really. Nicko had me expecting something horrible, and wow, I was loving it. He is not a country kind of person. :)

Pittsburgh was great. Parker learned how to climb stairs, and bond with kitty cats. I do not like cats. BAH! Parker is an animal lover for sure, I guess that means mom is in trouble when he gets old enough to demand an animal around all the time. Nicko has already started on this kick. They just don't understand, since they aren't allergic. Parker had plenty of open crawling room and a crib with an extra bouncy mattress. He loved jumping in it. He also spent a lot of time sleeping with mommy and daddy since I missed him so much by the end of the day. I try to take turns with him, but it is hard. I miss him.

Nicko met with some people about a job, and it went great. We are looking forward to moving, and we think Parker will be happy too.

Parker really is the best traveler. He only had a couple of fussy days, and as far as on the plane he LOVES it. He sleeps on all flights even if he isn't tired. He crawled around a few airports. Tried to sneak into a couple of people's bags. I accidentally left his blankie in Detroit. OOOPPPSS!! I feel horrible. I will be going this evening to search for a replacement. He isn't doing so good sleeping without it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment