Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Momma's Boy!

Now that teething has set in nice and good in our home. Parker is finally a Momma's Boy! I never thought this day would come. His devotion is so deep I can't even go in the kitchen by myself. I have said this before in a lot of ways babies are like having dogs.

They follow you everywhere. You have to be super quick when exiting the house, or he will make his escape. Occasionally they pee on the floor. And you always have to clean up their poop. They eat some of the most unappetizing foods you could imagine. And they love you without judgment no matter what you do. I am sure that last one will change when he is about 13.

Where are you going Ma? (Parker has decided that two Ma's are not necessary it is just Ma.)
Photobucket

I want to come too!
Photobucket

Will you take me too? Please.
Photobucket

But, Ma!
Photobucket

I have other friends you know!
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment