Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eyes.

It appears that Parker is going to have GREEN eyes!!!! I don't see how, since all the prediction charts say that isn't possible, but alas my sweet little boy has green eyes with a tiny bit of brown in the middle. What a doll he is going to be.

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html


This is the only one that even gave it a 10% chance. CRAZY! I have a picture of his green eyes but it isn't uploaded and my four hours of sleep isn't going to make it through uploading pictures. Sorry guys!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW Green eyes are gonna be adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm jealous!

    Those prediction charts are funny. The more research they do, the more they have decided eye/hair color is based on a lot of different factors!

    ReplyDelete