Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busted!

So a couple of weeks ago I was doing something or the other and Parker was playing on the floor like he usually does for about 60% of his day and I noticed it was really really quiet..this never happens except at nap time Parker is a well spoken little man...he has quite the vocabulary..but I was like this isn't right so I go and check on him and this is what I find!

Photobucket
Notice how he drug his OWN book over there but proceeded to RIP up daddy's!


Photobucket
Make that two of HIS books...

Photobucket
This is his "I am so cute what do you plan on doing about it" face.

Photobucket
This is his " she just told me no how dare her take away my paper" face.

I tell you he is getting to be more like Nicko every day he even has his own controller for when they play games together...

No comments:

Post a Comment