Monday, April 20, 2009

What have I done..

Saturday I got this crazy idea into my head that I really truly believe that Parker could hold his own bottle..and he could it turns out he has been tricking me because he has been doing it ever since..but now I feel not needed...he can hold his own bottle he goes to sleep by himself and thanks to crying it out stays that way until he is ready to wake up...so I have personally pushed myself out the doors without realizing what I was doing so needless to say his new found independence has left me looking yet again for something to do and maybe a purpose..and that new purpose is chasing him down the hallway and yelling at Nicko to 1) not leave paper/trash/food/piles of clothes on the floor for Parker to get into 2) to keep the bathroom door shut so I don't have to run after Parker all day.....oh and we had Parker's six month pictures taken yesterday and they are sooo good I can't wait for everyone to see them! He loves having his picture taken as soon as the camera comes out he starts smiling!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment