Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sinclair Anyone?

So, I have been brewing on Nicko's latest hair disaster for about a week or so now waiting for his mother to find out so I have been putting quite a bit of thought into this blog. Anyone who knows my gentle souled boyfriend knows that he has a rather sharp face and kind of favors a dinosaur. I will not put a type on it because I am not that wise in my dino ways...but something mean and ferocious because he is anything but a vegetarian. So if any of you remember the tv show Dinosaurs...you will find this amusing and hilarious and it will be just one big joke fest of making fun of Nicko and maybe a few others.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Fran Sinclair and I suppose she is the one I am most like, unlike my other two family members I don't think we physically look much a like, but I am more like her than her pre teen horror story of a daughter...and I have to fit into this story somehow after all I did give life to one of said family members and it will make the punch line that much better.

Photobucket

This is Robbie Mark Sinclair and this would be Nicko's dino counter part...and he does in fact look almost identical to Nicko...too funny...this was my first thought when Nicko showed me his new hair and as I was looking for pictures of this dino I found some of...

Photobucket

Baby Sinclair who also favors my son..oh wow does he...even in personality..

Photobucket

Note: Parker has just about as many fat rolls as this baby and huge eyes and always smiles.

Photobucket

Note: I have yet to do this to my son but the point is I have seriously considered it a couple of times..

and what makes this little make shift dino family even more true is Baby Sinclair's claim to fame "NOT DA MAMA!!!" that is Parker's outlook on life these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment