Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mommy Survey!

This was posted on my baby board and I thought that most of the people who read this would like to know or see some of the details...



1.age? 6 months


2. name? Parker Sebastian


3. birthday? 10/8/08


4. time of birth? 7:42 P.M.


5. how long did labor last? Um...14 hours or so..


6. who was in the room when baby was born? doctors, Nicko and my mom.


7. how long did u push? almost two hours.


8. weight? 9lb 7 oz


9. length? 21 1/4


10. any hair? a head full


11. who does baby look like? well he used to look like his father but he is starting to favor me some I would say he is almost 50/50 he tans like me ;)


12. be honest…how much weight did u gain during pregnancy?I gained over 70 pounds..


13. was baby early or late? exactly one week early


14. who drove u home from hospital? Nicko


15. how many baby showers did u have? 1


16. when did baby start sleeping thru the night? 3 weeks until recently...still working on that one..


17. did u breastfeed? no


18.if not, what kind of formula? Started on Enfamil Lipil and now he is on Enfamil Prosobee.


19. who keeps your baby the most? me


20. when do u wanna have another? never.


21.. how did u pick the name? My granny picked Parker and we had not decided on a middle name so I let Nicko decide and he picked his own middle name..


22. how did u know when it was time to go to hospital? I had threatened to harm my OB if he did not get the kid out of me...he then decided it was in his best interest to let me have him.


23. What was your pain management? Well...I had an epidural but apparently someone thought I needed to learn a lesson about having babies and that lesson would be that it is the most horrible pain ever.


24. did u go home or somewhere else when u left the hosp.? Nope, went home


25. anyone spend the night with u first night home? Ms. Kathy and Mr. Ken..and Nicko was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment