Sunday, April 26, 2009

Superbaby!

I started feeling bad last night because the only things I have been posting about Parker are his "bad" things, which aren't that bad it is just new and a little crazy. I never thought in a million years that I would be the kind of mother to tell her 6 month old no, or the kind of mother who put her child in their play pen because they just could not handle one more minute of ripping stuff down..or running down the hall and back...When I was younger I thought that I would just go all day and play with my baby like no body's business and then when I got pregnant at 20 I was like well this is shocking but I am young and I will have TONS of energy to do this...well...I do not have the energy to be the parent I thought I could be..or would be..but I just wanted to share why I think my baby is the best baby in the world..(this is one attitude of motherhood that I said I would never have but I do.) (side note maybe I do just have the best baby in the world.)

1. He typically loves his crib true he finds it more suiting as a play toy but nonetheless there are some babies who hate it at all costs.

2.He generally entertains himself.

3.He slept 10 hours straight last night.

4.He is always super well behaved in public places.

5.He loves Mommy more than anyone else in the entire world.

6.He is super advanced and though this is a cause of 90% of my stress as a mother that is also the cause of 50% of my pride as a mother.

7.He turns daddy's video games off for me so I don't have to.

8.He is such a good eater he hardly ever makes a mess except when daddy feeds him.

9.He is so easy going...he will do whatever we want and be nice about it..

10. He loves having his picture made.

11.He crawls to the window to watch the kids play outside and thinks he can just crawl right out there to them.

12.He is the most cuddly wild child ever! He loves hugs and kisses and typically begs for more.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment