Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh..BOY!

Parker has developed his own little system of letting us know that he is done using a baby thing..for instance when he got tired of his baby bathtub he flipped it over on himself and this morning I was feeding him breakfast in his bouncer and he flipped it over!! I was like holy crow! I had just told Nicko yesterday that we could probably make it a couple more months with out a highchair because we were doing good with that chair and it wouldn't be an issue until he started feeding himself and eating "people" food...well was I wrong...I am really starting to wonder if my nerves will make it until his second birthday..this morning he crawled down the hallway into the bathroom to watch Daddy get ready for work as cute as it was that also means it is time to start tripping over baby gates..

No comments:

Post a Comment