Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ketchup!

Sorry guys I know I have been MIA but what can I say I didn't have a keyboard...rough boys! Anyways I think the best way to get back in the groove of things is to tell everyone the goings on in this household....Sundays are always boring a whole lot of nothing I think we went to Clay's house for some dinner and he gave Parker deer sausage much to my strong urgings to absolutely not do that..and of course it upset his tummy the next day..GRRR...However I do feel thankful that Clay is very supportive of this family unlike most of daddy's friends. Monday was a good day Viva La Resistance baby was finally down for the count he took two naps and slept until four...Tuesday was an even better day go us!...and today he got a prize for it..They are called meshfeeders and a rather snazzy invention where you can give them chunks of human food and they can gnaw until their heart's content..Today he sampled frozen mango cubes and he LOVED them..I hear this thing is great for teething babies as well...He has learned how to play peek a boo and he loves it..He finds himself to be hilarious..he has also started to think about pulling up on things but he is playing it safe for now...I have a feeling this won't last long he doesn't typically scare easily.. I hope to have time to tomorrow to catch ya'll up on some pictures ( I don't think I have that many and maybe give ya'll your weekly video)! We did pick up his 6 month pictures today and they are fantastic....bet everyone is excited to get these in the mail. The Swine Flu outbreak is scaring everyone including myself...so we stocked up on hand sanitizer and soap to wash our hands and of course Parker's outings at public places will now be limited because I am a freakshow....mostly just about my kid. I will have more for everyone tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment