Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Midnight Monster!

Parker has decided in the past couple of weeks that partying at night is now his favorite activity...at first I thought maybe a growth spurt and we will feed him extra and in a couple of days to a week he will go back to sleeping..oh was I wrong..then I was like well he has had those teeth bumps for a while they can't possibly feel good..don't think that is it either..he is so good during the day I hate to complain but Mommy needs sleep it has got to the point of where Daddy feels bad enough for me that he will get up in the middle of the night and try to do something..we try so hard not to feed him or hold him but we are so tempted to just put him in our bed...certain this will only make it worse we try to make it with no sleep..So today the day before his half-birthday we start no rocking naps..anyways here is a cute picture so he can redeem himself!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment