Friday, April 17, 2009

Could it be Rabies?

I really think that maybe Parker is rabid..he sure is acting as he is..maybe a trip to the vet is in order...symptoms are as follows:
1. He tries to eat everything.
2.He has been screaming like a wild man.
3. He has bitten the arm that feeds him.

That is right you have heard right Parker has laid his first bite mark upon his mother. At first I thought this was a fluke like there is no way my sweet little baby would possibly bite me..ok he pulls me hair a lot but it is a sweet gesture because I am convinced he really just wants to play with it to make him go to sleep. But biting there is no way to right that with affection. I am telling myself at this point that he didn't know what he was doing..believable since he still looks shocked and cries when he bites himself..but how much longer can I really pretend he isn't a boy after all.....I thought he was going to grow up and be sweet and gentle ...:( Teething tablets are OVERRATED! Tylenol is our only friend these days and I am such a fruit loop that I am scared to give it to him..No medicine unless he is dying is the rule of thumb in this household..oh well..let me see if I have a picture of his chompers...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment