Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boy Moment #1

Many of you have heard me refer to Parker as being "all boy". And, well he is. Today he was in the kitchen with Nicko, and for some reason that is Parker's favorite hangout, and Nicko is the "hot" thing right now. Parker was kind of swimming on the tile I didn't pay much attention to it. Well, I go over there finally, because I think he is eating something, and I was going to yell at Nicko for not watching him. Come to find out Parker had thrown up and was playing/swimming in it. It was hysterical and gross all at the same time. Nicko just walks out of the room and says " I can't deal with this". HAHAHAHA!!! It was great. I couldn't get any pictures though.

Parker's tummy is fine, and he obviously just doesn't do well with orajel. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment