Monday, May 18, 2009

New Tricks and Daddy and Baby Pictures.

We have had a SUPER busy busy weekend. Parker figured out the art of cruising to get around. With this came fussiness when he couldn't go where he wanted to. Not wanting to nap, which is not entirely a new thing. It also brought my final decision to bump him down to four bottles a day with seven ounces as opposed to five bottles a day with six ounces. This bottle transition brought SLEEP! He goes to bed around 7-8 and wakes up anywhere from 6-7!!! YAY!!!!

Crazy people trying to tell me not to control my kids schedule. PSHHH! I have learned an important lesson. Listen to your gut. I knew in my gut he only needed four bottles a day.

He is also starting to throw tantrums. Oh boy! He turns really red in the face and clenches his fists, and screams/yells at you through gritted teeth.

He is getting his third tooth, and it just so happens to be his right incisor on top. I am sure this hurts like no tomorrow.

He finally decided that crawling on his knees is best. Perhaps, he was just tired of all the rugburn he was getting. He had a patch on both knees and both elbows.

We finally got around to hanging some pictures of him..we have tons..and he will sit on the floor and stare up the wall at them. Too funny. He thinks he is the prettiest baby in the world, and I am not going to argue, because I just don't know that it isn't true.

This morning I went to get him out of his crib and he was standing there laughing and he said "mama". He is so stinking smart!

I am trying to teach him how to clap. So far he is doing pretty good. He puts on hand down and claps with the other one. I have only been working on this for a couple of days. So any suggestions as to how to teach him to clap please send them this way.

Now for daddy and baby pictures, because they are my personal favorite. I also have way more of them than mommy baby pictures, and I am too lazy to upload new baby pictures..In fact I am not even sure I have any...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment