Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday.




I do not let Monkey go around in nothing but a diaper, because he is not the hardest baby in the world to change. I also have not resorted to changing him less often because it does not stress me out to change him. I did not accept a compliment directed at my boyfriend like they were talking to me. I did not disinfect Monkey's leg after a little girl touched him at the zoo, because I am not afraid of the Swine Flu. I did not watch Monkey fall over and hit his head in his crib, and I did not video tape it, and I would have never dreamed of posting such a video on my blog. I would never find that funny. I did not sleep on the couch Sunday morning, while Monkey was in his Jumperoo, because I do not need more than five hours sleep a night. I would have never pretended to lose my gym key so I could skip a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment