Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zoo!

This past Saturday, at least that is what day I think it was, we took Parker to the zoo. He had been once before but it was a random trip , and I did not prepare. It was extremely hot, possibly too hot to have the man child outside. Parker's favorites were the penguins and the lions. He did not think much of the other kids at all, and I didn't think much of the other kids touching him. Lets just say that I did pour sanitizer on him and rub him down. There are a ton of pictures I will try to put them all in one post but I may make two. Tomorrow will be a whole thing of videos because I am too far behind to do them once a week.

Nicko tried to convince me this was a proper way to carry our child on asphalt.

Photobucket

Nicko also wanted me to take pictures of him"being a daddy" to show everyone...that he is a daddy in case they didn't get the update...pushing stroller = good daddy.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Nicko and Parker chased peacocks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Parker is overly fond of his stroller.

Photobucket

The rest are more or less random.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment