Friday, May 1, 2009

Teaching Parker to Stand!

Nicko is strongly urging our precious child to walk...I have gently reminded him several times that we really don't want this to happen sooner rather than later...I think 10 months is a good time to start walking...that would work just great for me. I mean everyone saw how fast the crawling got out of control right? Maybe I should put Nicko on Parker duty more often..that would probably change his mind...But nonetheless Parker has discovered how cool it is to view the world from a standing perspective and he has been attempting to pull up and succeeded yesterday..and has yet to prove his skills again..we will wait and see..until then the pictures of how it all got started.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Being a parent is so bittersweet it is ridiculous. We will be dropping his mattress all the way down this weekend and next week we will be in a toddler bed..at least that is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment