Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Ride.

As some of you know, I have a man child. He is ginormous. It was getting time for him to be done with his infant seat. They are supposed to last to one year, but what are you going to do? The problem with this is that his seat went to 30 pounds and most convertibles only go to 35 pounds...not much help to keep him rear facing until 2.

Finally, he outgrew his infant seat in height not weight. He is 31 inches and it only goes to 32 inches...didn't want to push it. So, we went out yesterday, with the money we had been saving to get him a new seat, and found the best thing that could have ever been.

The Graco My Ride 65. That is right folks it rear faces to 40 pounds and front faces to 65 pounds. YAY! No matter how gigantic our monkey gets he can still be harnessed. I am so glad. I really think we can make it to 2 without hitting 40 pounds. Just saying it makes me cringe at the thought of lugging around a 40 pound kid. I weighed 50 until I was in 6th grade. WOW!! This seat also fits in our car WAY better than his infant seat. I am no longer hugging the dashboard. Parker seems to enjoy it. Nicko doesn't like not being able to see Parker over the sides of it. Oh well. He will have to cope.

MyRide 65 - Spiral by gracobaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment