Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bubble Boy!

Alright, so Johnson and Johnson (who I think are the experts on baby hygiene for whatever reason) came out with this bubble bath/ body wash concoction. They claim it to be gentle enough to use everyday..and I hope this is true because we do happen to use it everyday now. Parker has never had particularly sensitive skin, in fact I think it is probably quite tough, just like him. As tough as he may think he is or I may know he is..he does enjoy his bubble baths..which is no surprise since he loves bathing in general. Since, I no longer bathe Parker at night, That duty now belongs to Nicko, because sometimes I just need a break, and he is rather good at it. I am going to try to get more pictures of him in the bathtub, I have very few. We bathe him every day which I guess you aren't supposed to?? Well, my child NEEDS a bath everyday no kidding. He is so dirty and gross at the end of the day, I could not imagine NOT bathing him. Gross!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment