Thursday, May 7, 2009

Videos...

This is a video of Parker swimming..I think it was Wednesday of this week. I am horrible with days since I don't ever really need to know the day of the week. As some of you know, he is quite the swimmer and loves anything to do with water or being outside.



This is of him and Daddy playing video games..I think it is so sweet how Parker is laying on him..Parker NEVER sits still of cooperates in the least.



This one was made yesterday. He had pulled up on his rocking chair and was pushing it around the living room. I didn't get that on video but I was hoping he would repeat the stunt and he didn't but I still think this is pretty funny/cute.



This one is funny. We got him Yogurt Melts and he HATES them..they kind of have a tang to them so I understand but still funny faces a plenty.



This is how Parker likes to play with his bouncy seat, minus the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment