Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kethcup!

I am sorry to short-change everyone for a second time in a week, but I am extremely far behind on my pictures and stories. Those three days without a keyboard were tough and I will admit I am a little picture happy, especially, since I realized that Parker is almost seven months old. I was looking forward to his first birthday since he was born and now I dread it. How fast can one child grow?

We had to move Parker's mattress down and take his mobile away...well, he ripped it off the wall.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We found yet another resemblance to baby Sinclair.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Diaper changes have become a two or three person job. He has started trying to pull up and has succeeded a couple of times. This puts fear in my heart...I am not ready for a walker..by any means.
Photobucket
(if you can see that picture)

He is all around a good baby...

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Love the Baby Sinclair comment! I miss that show!

    ReplyDelete