Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Live Action Wednesdays!

More videos! Holy crap I have a lot of these. I hope everyone loves looking at my kid being himself! They will probably get older and older as we go on. I think I even have some of him rolling over for the first time.


Numero Uno. Parker was extremely entertained while at the zoo by this straw. He thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world. Like I said his personality is really starting to show.



This is a video of Nicko thinking he is a funny guy, criticizing my stroller driving skills. I must admit..I am lacking those.



I didn't watch this one...but I think it is just of him playing in the kitchen with his bowl and spoons.



This is him and his chair that he loves to pull up on, even though it is super unstable..since it is a rocking chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment