Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Live Action Wednesdays!

I know I have been kind of slacking. But, things have been super busy around here. Parker is working on getting like four teeth at one time! It is crazy! He is just now getting really good at cruising to where I don't have to hover over him 24/7. I will put my hand on his butt or something to hold him up and he will promptly move it. Not one for help! He is so funny! He has been getting finger foods. Mostly just the Gerber puffs. Well, because we don't cook and I am not entirely sure how to introduce him to "human" fare. I am working on it. But in the mean time here is a hysterical video of him eating said puffs. You have to have a really good pincer grasp for these and needless to say most seven month olds don't have this skill yet. But Parker tries. He tries so hard. When he gets frustrated he just puts his face on the floor and sucks them up like a puppy. Kind of cute and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment