Friday, May 22, 2009

Parker Pulling Up. (pictures galore)

Photobucket

I can't help it. His butt is just too cute...And it is rare that we get the clean diaper on before he is off doing something.

Photobucket

Parker playing Pat a Cake. His new favorite game. (I will get a video)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you can't tell what is going on here. Nicko was outside smoking (gross) and Parker hates when his daddy goes anywhere. I mean screams as loud as he can. So Parker improvised. He has already proven that he thinks that is the way outside. I told ya I had a smart one.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


There ya have it. Parker standing! He is not so cooperative with the video camera. Still working on videos of him cruising.

No comments:

Post a Comment